Sunday 8 May 2011

Keelo Gramz- "Back From The Mothership" [Mixtape Review]

 Keelo Gramz- "Back From The Mothership" [Mixtape Review]
Keelo Gramz- "Back From The Mothership" Cover
 
Keelo Gramz, underground Rap artist (you’ve probably heard of him before) released a new mixtape called “Back from the Mothership” April 2011. The name of the ‘tape, from the cover, to the intro keeps the theme extraterrestrial. The music is consistent with Keelo Gramz style; hustler’s motivation combined with high energy makes the music on the mixtape something Hip Hop fans can bop to. The beats/instrumentals, and production are of high quality; the lyrics keep each track thoughrow in regard to topic, and relevance! Here are 5 out of 15 the tracks from the mixtape listed below:

“So Fly” (KeeMix)- Staying with the theme of the mixtape Keelo Gramz talks about how: “I just touched down, and I’m stepping out my spaceship, Kush in my Philly got me higher than a face lift” 

“Forever”(KeeMix)- Keelo Gramz keeps on the same topic as Drake’s original- money, and career; one quote states:  “I get it in every minute every hour and you know It’s kee ‘cause the haters get sour

“Run Away Freestyle”- Kanye West- “Run Away” instrumental Keelo Gramz describes himself “I’ll never be a nice guy they say I got an attitude bitch I am an attitude you aint on my latitude bad news bad news you aint seen a bad’er dude

“Who Shot Ya”(KeeMix)- On the Biggie instrumental, Keelo Gramz says “now they show me love like a motherfuckin’ valentine, there is no opposition so tell the competition it’s a rap like a ribbon

“I’m Ill”(Grammer Skool Excl)- Keelo Gramz Single, and official video, released on Youtube March 4, 2011 see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiokT-JCXlA


Recommended download for sure! Listeners can tell Keelo Gramz is real - check out the ‘tape for a listen, or download Keelo Gramz- “Back From The Mothership” at Datpiff.com for free: 


NOTE:
Keelo Gramz- “Grammer Skool” Out June 6, 2011
Keelo Gramz- "Grammer Skool" Cover

Contact Keelo Gramz:
Website: www.keelogramz.com  




>>>>>>>>>U HOOKED?

No comments:

Post a Comment